What is Confirmation?
Confirmation is an intentional discipleship program designed to help students learn, experience, and claim their own faith in Christ. Confirmation is for youth in 8th grade or above. Below are some of the big questions that we address:
- Who is Jesus?
- What does it mean to call Jesus my Lord and Savior?
- What is the purpose of the church?
- What is unique about the United Methodist Church?
- What is God’s purpose for me? How do I live out my faith in the real world?
The program is now following the academic school calendar year, with classes beginning on September 17, 2017 and finishing in May 2018. Classes will take place Sunday evenings from 5:30-6:30pm at the Christian Life Center.
Documents to download:
1) The Service and Growth forms are to be filled out and turned in upon completion of each project.
5) Sermon Notes