Our mission: To be an open and inviting community of faith. To provide resources, advocacy, spiritual and emotion support to members of the Military, Veterans, and their families through service, prayer, and fellowship.
GOALS & PURPOSES
- Increase awareness of needs veterans and military families face.
- Encourage more support services to be available in Ankeny.
- Organize service projects, by and for, veterans and military families.
- Provide a list of resources to make available to those who need them.
- Show appreciation to veterans and military families for sacrifices made.
VETERAN SERVICES IN THE COMMUNITY
3600 30th Street, Des Moines, IA 50310
The Vet Center
1821 22nd Street #115, Des Moines, IA 50266
Polk County Veteran Affairs
2309 Euclid Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50310
Central Iowa Shelter & Services
1420 Mulberry Street, Des Moines, IA 50309
Assisted Living Benefits for Veterans