Twice a year, we hold an 8-week co-ed volleyball league at the Christian Life Center. You can sign up individually or as a team. Teams require a minimum of six players. We offer two divisions for our volleyball league – Recreational and Competitive. Please see the descriptions below to determine which league best fits your skill level. Pre-registration is required by October 6. Childcare is provided if needed.
- Players exhibit some prior experience, mostly at the recreation or high school level
- General knowledge of rules/strategy associated with the sport
- Uses two or three hits to create a volleyball play
- Most players engaged in creating volleyball play, with some variation in hitters being used
- Decent passing and setting ability, with some spiking, blocking and digging
- General team cohesion with and organization with many players of different skill levels
- A wealth of prior experience at the high school, club or college levels
- Superior court positioning and high degree of court awareness
- Consistently uses three-hits to create a strong volleyball play
- All players engaged in creating a strong volleyball play, with all hitters being used and in a constantly varied rotation
- Superior passing, setting, smashing, digging, and blocking ability
- Team is organized and plays as a unit with few to no inexperienced players
- Highly skilled both mentally and physically, with excellent court sense and ability to read plays developing.